Friday, September 23, 2005

UK vs Duke

A Duke family of basketball supporters headed out one Saturday to shop
for the youngest boy's birthday. While in the sports shop the son
picks up a Kentucky jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided
to become a Wildcat fan and I would like this Kentucky jersey for my
birthday".

His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk to mother".

Off goes the little lad with the jersey in hand and finds his mother.
"Mom?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Wildcat fan and I
would like this jersey for my birthday". The mother is outraged at
this, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "Go talk to your
father!"

Off he goes with the Kentucky jersey in hand and finds his father.
"Dad?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Wildcat fan and I
would like this jersey for my birthday". The father is outraged and
promptly whacks his son around the head and says, "No son of mine is
ever going to be seen in THAT!" About half an hour later they're all
back in the car and heading towards home.

The father turns to his son and says "Son, I hope you've learned
something today?" The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have." "Good son, what
is it?" The son replies, "I've only been a Kentucky fan for an hour and I
already hate you Duke bastards."

No comments: