Monday, August 20, 2007

Michael Vick is done

I guess I will do my speculation just like everyone else is doing. They are saying in the media, that he will serve 12-18 months. Also, this judge can give him up to five years. I have also heard on ESPN, that on a federal sentence that you usually serve about 85% of that term. Then the rest is at a halfway house. We will all find out what this judge decides in the next few weeks.

I don't know what everyone is all up in arms about, he wasn't that great of a quarterback any way. He can run the ball better than he can pass the ball. If the commissioner ever does lift his suspension of Vick, he would be better to come back as a wide receiver. He doesn't have the body of a running back. If the commissioner doesn't lift the suspension, there is always the CFL or Arena Football.

As a dog owner myself, he deserves anything and everything he gets.

No comments: