Sunday, March 27, 2005

Just Devastating

What a game! That shot Sparks made to force OT was awesome. He was clearly behind the line. You could tell by the blue tips of his shoes. The slow motion enhancement of his feet definitely showed it. But it was all for not. Hopefully next year Tubby can recruit some rebounders. I think that was the biggest problem for KY. They were unable to bring down boards on either end of the court. Well, I can't believe I am going to say it, but come on Louisville. Being a long time KY fan, Pitino is my favorite coach. At least this way the championship can come back to the state of Kentucky.

1 comment:

BillyBudd said...

I know how you feel, Az a Wildcat Fan, Az Wildcat that is, we played the last four minutes not to lose instead of winning......That never works.