Monday, May 9, 2005

Hey All

I HATE MOVING!!! Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to get out of this hell hole. But going through old shit and packing everything in boxes suck. I started getting things boxed up yesterday. I will be back at it again today. I want to attempt to move everything in one day. I know it is a pipe dream, but we are not moving too far from where we are now and I have plenty of help lined up.

The reason I have't made any posts in four days is because I have been running around getting paper work filled out and signed. Damn, I didn't know buying a house was like running around in a rat maze.

The housing inspector met me last Thursday. Overall the house is in really good condition. The major problem was that the electric service cable housing was dry rotted. This leads to moisture/water entering the cable and proceeding to the circuit breaker box. Some of the breakers were corroded. An electrician is supposed to be there today to repair it all with no expense to me. The present owners have to have it repaired before the sale can go through.

Well, I have to get back to packing. If I don't post, you all know what fun I am having. Speaking of not posting in a while, where is ALMTTR???

No comments: