Friday, May 13, 2005

Whats going on?

I really don't have anything to write about tonight. I have been so drained with working and packing, I haven't had time to sit in front of the computer. I just thought I would comment on just about anything I can find in the news. Hell, I do this for myself any way since I only get comments from one person. I know he likes the stuff I put up. I know there are others, just still hunting for comments.

"The jig is up." But I am sure this isn't the end of this story. The LSM (Lame Steam Media) will not let this story die until they get a conviction. The only cool thing is, is that Wendy's is giving away FREE Small Frostys. Thanks Anna.

Tiger chokes after seven years!!! It happens to the best of them.

Quit bullshittin' and vote already. I could get first graders to vote faster on if they wanted ice cream or cookies for a snack.

It is about time someone came to their senses.

"In this situation, the reasonable observer must be deemed aware of the patriotic uses, both historical and present, of the phrase `In God We Trust,"' Judge Robert King wrote. The court said the inscription would be unconstitutional if it served a religious purpose.

Broken toe update: It is doing better. I am actually wearing a normal shoe. I felt weird at first. I am going to take my time with it. I don't need to break it again. It is two weeks away from moving day. I have plenty of furniture to carry.

Well, going to spend some time with the family before bed time.

No comments: