Sunday, April 17, 2005


Friday evening I was walking out of my bathroom while getting ready for work, then BAM. My left foot hit the railing. The little toe was bent about 90 degrees to the left. I know I heard a crack. Damn, it hurt. I fell straight to the floor in pain. I went on to work and hobbled around. I had to keep explaining to everyone what I did and that drove me nuts. May be I should have sent out an office memo to stop the questioning. My Dad stopped by Saturday to catch up on things. We have had a trouble past over the years. We are starting to get over our latest argument. Mrs. B woke me up to let me know he was here. After waking up, I was walking through the bedroom and then BAM. F&#KS*$TB&#*H!!! The same toe hit a box-fan. I really don't know what my problem is with walking lately. I don't drink, so I know that is not it. I am pondering if I should go to the hospital and get x-rays. On my foot, not my head. I know there are some smartasses out there. I have always been told that they can't do anything for broken toes. It would be nice to know what damage I have done to it. This hobbling around is not fun. It takes me forever to do anything or get anywhere. I wonder what I should do?

No comments: